PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

How to get LIC Policy premium receipt for IT filing

You would be paying your LIC policy premium either offline at the cash counters or through online payment or with ECS. If you are an Income Tax payer, you would need the premium paid statement for the current financial year at the time of your income tax filing with your employer or with the Income Tax dept.

If you had paid your premium through online mode on www.licindia.in, you would have received the receipt to your mail immediately once you had made the payment. You shall make use of those receipts for income tax exemptions. If you do not have the receipt with you, you shall generate the receipt again as per the below process.

If you had activated ECS payment mode for your LIC policy, the policy premium would be automatically deducted from your bank account on the due date. You would not have received any receipt for such payment through ECS mode. You shall follow the below steps to generate the consolidated premium payment receipt.

You shall generate these receipts directly online whenever you need it if you had registered your policy and you maintain an account on LIC's official site www.licindia.in. If you had not yet registered your policy and created an online account, please follow the steps here and create an account.

If you hold a LIC online account and if you want to enroll or add few more policies of yourself or of your family members to your existing account, click here.

If you have already registered your policy, follow the below steps to generate your premium paid statement:

1. Go to your LIC login page in the url - https://customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/Login/begin.do

2. Enter your Username and password and the verification question. It will take you to your account home page.

3. On the left side menu of your account home page, you will be able to see the Consolidated Premium Paid Statement Menu. Click on this menu and select the required Financial year and click on Submit.

4. Enter the answer for the verification question and click on Get Premium Certificate. You will be able to get the statement. You shall print it or Save it for further reference.

Note: The below statement will be opened in a new window of your browser. So, please make sure that pop-ups are not blocked in your browser.

Recommended links:

To check the estimated maturity returns of your policy, click here

To check the estimated surrender value of your policy, click here.

To check the estimated loan that you shall avail on your policy, click here.

Comments (170) -

• Amit

4/30/2016 12:25:49 PM | Reply

Hi,
    I usually pay my premium on LIC's official website. I paid my premium in March-2016. But, when I check my history of premium paid, I am getting this error "Premium history is not available for this policy". Could you please help me with my issue?

• Prashanth

6/14/2016 6:19:44 PM | Reply

Hi Mr.Amit,
      Hope you had paid the premium for your LIC policy which is due by March 2016. When you are generating the premium paid statement, please make sure your are generating it for FY 15 - 16 and not for FY 16 - 17 by selecting the financial year drop down appropriately. Your premium paid will be available in the statement for Fy 15 - 16.

• raju takawale

7/12/2016 9:37:22 PM | Reply

How will get new password my registered password forgotten.

• Rajasekaran

7/12/2016 10:11:03 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall reset your password in the below link if you remember your user ID - licindia.in/Home/Online-Payment/Forgot-password
      If you dont even remember your user ID, you shall go to the below link to retrieve your user ID - licindia.in/Home/Online-Payment/Forgot-UserId

• umashankar

1/13/2017 9:49:35 AM | Reply

hello sir i forgot my register email id also
        what to do now
        pls help me

1/13/2017 10:22:24 AM | Reply

Hi,
          You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to update the e-mail ID for your policy number.

• Ankit Rajal

5/12/2017 5:20:47 PM | Reply

Hi,

I had made the payment online and I have not received the receipt. I had dropped the mail to bo_eps1@licindia for the same with all the transaction details. there is no revert from this email. what should be done please help out.

• SWOSTI SUNDAR DUTTA

7/13/2016 10:43:38 AM | Reply

• Rajasekaran

7/13/2016 12:07:54 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If you had not received the receipt to your mail during payment, you shall get the premium paid statement from your login by following the steps given in this blog.
      Also, if you would like to check the status of your payment yoou shall check it in the below link - customer.onlinelic.in/.../OnlinePaymentHome

• Madhavi

7/20/2016 11:13:46 AM | Reply

Hi... I have taken a policy and have been paying premium through ECS. Now i need the premium paid certificate for IT returns. I tried registering in the portal but unable as my policy has already been registered by the agent and i have no contacts with the Agent to get the userid and password and also do not know what email address he had given. Can you please help how to get a new userid password. Have been trying to call your customer zone... but the nos are always busy..

• Rajasekaran

7/20/2016 2:55:08 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will not be able to get a new userid but you shall be able to retrieve the old User ID which your agent has already created. You shall mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking for your userID by providing your policy number, policy premium and your Date of Birth for authentication.

• S N Wanjara

8/9/2016 9:47:06 AM | Reply

Dear Sir..
    I have enrolled The policies on My name as well as my Spouse's Name.
    I Can generate consolidated Premium Paid certificate in My Name only. It does not Add Spouse's Policies and it does not generate Spouse's COSOLIDATED certificate even separately.
    I only can generate INDIVIDUAL Policy Certificate, which is inconvenient since the number of Policies are More.
    Do I have option to create another account on spouse's name? Since that will require delisting her policies from my Account. How to do it? Please guide.
    Regards..

• Rajasekaran

8/11/2016 1:57:38 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      As you had mentioned, as of now we do not have the option to generate consolidated premium paid certificate for the policies of your spouse enrolled into your account. You shall delist the policies of your spouse from your account and you shall create a new account for your spouse so that you shall get the consolidated statement for all the policies of your spouse. You shall de-list the policies from your account by logging in to your account and clicking on E- Service Tools --> Enroll Policies and clicking delete on the respective policy.

• Rohit Bokade

9/30/2016 12:49:26 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,

I have paid my premium through ECS monthly basis. But I didnt received any receipt. I have also checked  online Consolidated Premium Paid Statement Menu, But not showing ECS statement. Please guide.

Thanks

• Rajasekaran

9/30/2016 1:08:19 PM | Reply

There will be 2 reasons where you may not get the premium statement of ECS:
      1. Either your premium is not getting deducted from your bank account. Please check your bank account for the same.
      2. If you have added the policies of more than 1 person (some of your family members) into your LIC online account, you will not be able to get a consolidated statement. Rather, you shall try getting it from INDIVIDUAL POLICY PREMIUM PAID STATEMENT menu.

• Zulfikar ali

10/8/2016 7:28:26 PM | Reply

I paid my Lic premium on 8/10/16 but I do not get money receipt also do not get any confirmation from Lic ...plz give me receipt

• Rajasekaran

10/8/2016 8:01:29 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If you had paid your LIC policy premium and if the transaction is successful, you will receive the receipt from LIC in two working days. Also, you shall check the status of your premium payment in the link - customer.onlinelic.in/.../OnlinePaymentHome;jsessionid=2v8fX5DZDyDJ6dRY5QyB138Z630SF0jMHz79ywJspDVphn9bWF20!902857559?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=portals_DirectPay_OnlinePayment_portal_page_1_page_2#wlp_portals_DirectPay_OnlinePayment_portal_page_1_page_2

You shall also get the premium paid statement on your LIC account by following the steps given in this blog.

• PRAVIN KUMAR SINHA

10/14/2016 10:55:13 AM | Reply

I cannot receipt the online premium receipt of  tran no 08204323, payment made on 02.10.2016, please arrange for my premium receipt in my mail. for all policies paid on 02.10.2016 for  policy no 972585130 etc (total 07 policy).

10/14/2016 11:57:21 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com stating your details.

• Minal

11/15/2016 4:51:26 PM | Reply

Very useful information

• Vikram Puranik

11/18/2016 3:47:10 PM | Reply

I am unable to login to new registration Portal. When I full all the details and Submit prompt error.

• Rajasekaran

11/18/2016 4:34:00 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If you are registering for a child policy, there is an error with LIC registration page. It will be possible to create the account for a child policy only after LIC fixes the problem with their site.

• Madhsusudan

11/24/2016 5:32:20 PM | Reply

sir my policy no is 265101675. can you please send me the statement of policy premium on my email id.

11/24/2016 7:53:52 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall follow the steps given in this article and generate the premium paid statement.

• s.sathesh

12/6/2016 3:07:52 PM | Reply

April 2015 to March 2016 statement need,For IT Purpose.

12/6/2016 3:20:19 PM | Reply

• K Dabade

12/13/2016 11:37:22 AM | Reply

I need to get the Provisional Premuim Payment statement for FY2016-17 in order to show my Financial year Investment proofs. However the consolidated Premium paid statement in LICINDIA portal shows only the receipts which we have paid and does not include the Next premium due which falls under current year. Could you please guide through the steps on how to get the same.

12/15/2016 1:01:21 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      As of now, there is no option to get a statement of future premiums to be paid.

• Amit Keshari

12/14/2016 2:33:43 PM | Reply

Hi,

I need LIC premium receipt of last 10 years, but I am unable to login because I forget my user id ans password too. please let me know the other way to find out the premium receipt of last 10 years through online. please suggest it is little bit urgent.

12/14/2016 5:27:33 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall retrieve your lost user id & password.
      Please write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com by providing your LIC policy number and your date of birth for authentication. They will provide you back your lost user ID, so that you shall login to get your statement.

• Amit Keshari

12/15/2016 12:54:40 PM | Reply

Thanks for the below I send email to above id. is any other way are there where I can get last 10 years premium receipt.

12/23/2016 3:21:34 PM | Reply

Hi,
          You shall directly visit any nearby LIC branch office and shall get the statements of any financial year.

• Raj Singh

12/15/2016 9:12:22 AM | Reply

Hi,

I have paid my premium offline , in cash.
    Is there anyway, I can get the receipt online.

Thanks in advance.

12/15/2016 10:32:14 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall get both the payments done online and offline at the counters by following the steps given in this blog

• ashok kumar

12/15/2016 12:41:21 PM | Reply

I have paid my policy on 14/12/2016 online. But after 24 hrs. that us not showing in cosolidated premium paid statement, how much time it take to display in consolidated premium paid statement.

12/15/2016 12:57:13 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Sometimes, it would take between 2 - 3 working days for your payment to get reflected on the consolidated premium paid statement.You would have received the payment receipt to your mail once your payment has been completed. In the meantime, to confirm if your payment has been successful, you shall check the transaction status in the link - customer.onlinelic.in/.../OnlinePaymentHome;jsessionid=QlxyYSFhBVTPcQyKhT52v4hrBWf4mn1QLJqxqG5VTCyJTvgmT5wP!693789442?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=portals_DirectPay_OnlinePayment_portal_page_1_page_2#wlp_portals_DirectPay_OnlinePayment_portal_page_1_page_2

• Chandrakant Karambelkar

12/22/2016 1:57:17 PM | Reply

I have paid LIC premium through HDFC Credit card bill pay. I have not received receipt. Also  customer.onlinelic.in/LICEPS/Login/begin.do is not working

12/22/2016 2:20:51 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      The given link is working. Can you please let us know if you are facing any specific problem which you face in getting your statement in your account.

• suganya Sundararajan

12/23/2016 2:38:16 PM | Reply

Hi,

I am not able to do new registration. Its is showing wrong data error.

Please provide information regarding this

12/23/2016 3:19:08 PM | Reply

Hello Madam,
      While doing a new registration, the below 3 fields will be validated for authentication:
      1. Policy No
      2. Date of Birth
      3. Installment Premium
      (Installment premium is the premium that you pay to your policy excluding any service tax)

Please try with providing these 3 values matching with your policy.

• Suchitra

12/26/2016 12:39:02 PM | Reply

Hello Sir/Madam,

I tried to register my details in the LIC official site but when i tried to register it showing popup that i already registered . Then i go back to "Forgot password" and "Forgot UserID" and fill the details and got message that password sent to registered email id. But i didn't get any password to my email id since i am using only one email id.

Could you please share the details of my USERID and mailid which i registered first time.
    Here the my policy details

Policy No: 605550369
    Premium: 10330.00

12/26/2016 3:12:01 PM | Reply

Hi,
      What we understand from your problem is that either you have created your LIC account earlier with some other email-id or your LIC agent or any of your family members would have probably added your policy to their LIC account.
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com mentioning the same and asking them to de-list your policy from the exisiting account so that you shall create a new account.

• Suchitra

12/26/2016 7:17:53 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,
        Thank you for quick response.
        Yes, I have registered long back with my gmail id and i got the my userid. But when i tried to do "Forgot Password" and fill the details got popup the password has send email id which i registered. But I didn't get, So how can i get temporary password which i am using correct email gmail id?

12/26/2016 10:55:52 PM | Reply

Hi,
          The forget password option is also working good and if you are able to receive your User ID, then you should be able to receive your temporary password also to your mail ID. Please try in once more.

• Suchitra

12/27/2016 11:12:21 AM | Reply

Hi Sir,

I got the UserID from "lic_eps@licindia.com" which I sent an email to "bo_eps1@licindia.com". Then I tried Forgot Password with Correct UserID .. So please suggest me how can get the temporary Password ? How can i check that what emailid i entered when i registered first time.

Thanks

12/28/2016 9:14:38 PM | Reply

Hi,
              You shall write back to lic_eps@licindia.com or bo_eps1@licindia.com providing your User ID and your policy details, asking for the registered mail id with this account. They would provide the mail ID registered with this account.
              Hope it helps.

• Ganpat Mali

12/26/2016 1:47:56 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on Dec16 and  through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt.Policy No -853298496 amt-849 pl send by mail

12/26/2016 3:14:45 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall follow the steps given in this blog and generate the premium paid statement if you have not received the receipt.

• Ramesh Marand

12/27/2016 8:24:13 PM | Reply

I want Premium paid Certificate for the year 2013-14 which is not available for download online. How can I do that ?

Help

12/27/2016 9:46:34 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Premium paid certificate can be downloaded from online LIC account only from FY 2014 - 2015. If you need the premium paid certificate of the previous financial years, you shall get it from any of the near by LIC branch office.

• Ragesh

12/28/2016 11:09:44 AM | Reply

Hi Sir , I am paying my LIC premium using ECS and I am able to see the individual premium paid reciept. But within the statement the amount for service tax is excluded. Can I get a reciept which include the service charge? I have another policy on which I am paying online payment and that reciept includes the service charge as well. Please help.

12/28/2016 9:11:03 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You will NOT be able to get the receipt from your online LIC account with service tax. The premium paid statement which you generate from your account will show you only the premium for which you shall get tax exemptions and so service tax would be excluded as service tax amount would not get any tax exemptions.

• Khyati

12/29/2016 12:36:37 PM | Reply

Hi Team,

My ECS got debited on 28th morning, however the amount is still not reflected in consolidated premium receipt.can you help me with the same?

12/29/2016 12:43:08 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Usually it would take 2 - 3 working days for your premium to get reflected on your consolidate premium paid statement from the date of deduction of premium. You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com if it is not getting reflected even after 3 working days.

• ravi dutta

12/30/2016 5:14:59 PM | Reply

hi sir,
    I have paid my LIC Premium on 30/12/2016 through debit card and my bank account has been debited Rs, 15301/- but the payment receipt has not get,  please above payment receipt send to my email account.

12/30/2016 5:29:10 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      The policy receipt would be usually sent to your given mail id within 3 working days. You shall also follow the steps given in the above blog and get the premium paid statement.

• deepthi

1/4/2017 9:53:06 AM | Reply

I forget my user name and password.then how can i login to my id.plz tell me to how to process to login in my account.

• Lokesh Kumar saini

1/4/2017 4:09:12 PM | Reply

hi sir,
    I have paid my LIC Premium through Net Bainking and my bank account payment receipt has not get,  please above payment receipt send to my email account.
    lokeshkumarsainilks@gmail.com

1/4/2017 4:44:23 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall follow the steps given in the above blog and get the premium payment receipt.

• omprakash shrivastava

1/5/2017 10:49:32 AM | Reply

hi sir,
    I have paid my LIC Premium through Net Bainking .  please above payment receipt send to my email account.
    opalkashrivastava786@gmail.com

1/6/2017 11:56:32 AM | Reply

• nitin savalia

1/6/2017 11:32:50 AM | Reply

dear sir,
    i have enrol new jivan aanand plan in 12/2016.
    i have paid total premium 27792 (26788+1004).
    i.e. premium amount-26788 and stax+kkc+sbc amount-1004.
    when i generate online premium paid statement from lic portal it shows only premium paid (26788) without including stax (1004).
    slip provided by agent is showing both amount.
    what is the probable cause and what will be probable solution for this.
    pl. suggests.

1/6/2017 12:01:09 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      The original receipt which you receive from the counter will have all the four - Premium, Service tax, KKC & SBC mentioned.
      Premium paid statement that you generate from the online LIC account serves the purpose of Income tax declaration and so it would have only the Premium amount which you shall get tax benefits. You shall not avail tax benefits for the service tax, KKC and SBC and so it would not be mentioned on the premium paid statement.

• REENA

1/9/2017 2:01:57 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on January 2017 and  through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt.Policy No -263496771,Name-REENA, Rs.1751 pl send by Email-raghvendra17061980@gmail.com

1/9/2017 2:18:27 PM | Reply

• Abantika

1/16/2017 12:07:01 PM | Reply

I am following above steps...but could not log in ..I tried for several times.. please help me..
        I have three policies...do I need separate log in id and password for each of the three policies?

1/16/2017 4:43:22 PM | Reply

Hi,
          All the policies on your name and your family members shall be added into a single account.
          Regarding the error, if you could post the actual error which you get, it shall be able to help.

• Abantika

1/17/2017 10:30:05 AM | Reply

Can you please tell me how to add new policies in existing lic account....how can I change password of my account?

• nandakumar t p

1/11/2017 11:34:33 AM | Reply

sir,
    i had paid my lic premium online for the month of december 12 on jan 9th before due  but i didnt get my receipt.so pls send my receipt.

1/11/2017 4:57:55 PM | Reply

• JAYASHREE ASHOK PANSARE

1/11/2017 4:27:56 PM | Reply

sir,
    I had paid my LIC premium online for the month of jan 2017 But i didn't get my receipt . SO PLS SEND MY PREMIUM RECEIPT ON PRIORITY BASIS.

1/11/2017 4:58:22 PM | Reply

• R D krishnamurthy

1/12/2017 12:37:04 PM | Reply

unable to login without login id and password. I want even to update my new mail.id

• R D krishnamurthy

1/12/2017 12:39:17 PM | Reply

unable to login without login id and password and also want to upadte my new mail.id for further information,

1/12/2017 1:07:39 PM | Reply

Hi,
      If you had already created your account and if you had forget either your User ID or password or both, you shall use the below links:

Forget User ID - https://customer.onlinelic.in/ForgotUid.htm
      Forget Password - https://customer.onlinelic.in/ForgotPwd.htm

If you do not have access to your E-mail ID which you had used earlier to create the account, you shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to update your mail ID by providing the details of your policy for authentication purpose.

• ABHISHEK

1/12/2017 1:39:21 PM | Reply

sir,
    I usually pay my premium on LIC's official website. I paid my premium in 12/01-2017. But, when I check my history of premium paid, I am getting this error "Premium history is not available for this policy". Could you please help me with my issue?

1/12/2017 1:45:31 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Usually it would take upto 3 working days for your premium payment to get reflected on your Premium Paid Statement.
      You shall wait for a few days to check if it is getting reflected. Also, please check if you have chosen the FY 16 - 17

• Amaan

1/12/2017 4:33:04 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
    I m not able to download my consolidated premium receipt for year 2013-2014 however I had made all premium payments on time.
    Please help

1/12/2017 4:50:57 PM | Reply

• Amaan

1/12/2017 5:07:08 PM | Reply

Thanks.
    It means only last 3 years premium receipt can be downloaded online ??

1/12/2017 5:15:59 PM | Reply

Yes Sir. You are right. Only last 3 years receipt can be downloaded.

• Prashansa

1/14/2017 1:15:32 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,

I am not able to download statements for Dec Premium Instalment.I have got new policy in OCT. The online statement shows amount debited for Oct and NOV only. No statement for Dec. The amount is deducted from my Bank account. How can I get the Dec month's statement. Also can I get monthly e-statement activated on my mail account ?If yes, where can I register my mail account. Please help.
    Thanks

1/15/2017 11:59:19 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      It would usually take a 2 - 3 working days for your payment to get reflected on your premium paid statement. You shall generate the premium paid statement and still if you dont get it reflected, you shall contact your nearest LIC branch office.
      Currently, there is no option of getting your monthly statements.

• Rahul Arora

1/14/2017 1:23:18 PM | Reply

I have made online payment against my policy..
    However the amount got deducted from my bank but I have not received any premium receipt
    Where can I get the same

1/15/2017 12:00:00 PM | Reply

• Mayur Nikam

1/14/2017 2:53:50 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
    I have made payment but online receipt is not available but receipt is not available online.

1/15/2017 12:00:36 PM | Reply

• REENA

1/17/2017 10:12:01 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on January 2017 and  through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt.Policy No -263496771,Name-REENA,DOB-02/03/1982, Rs.1751 pl send.

1/17/2017 10:23:30 AM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall follow the steps given in this above blog and generate the premium paid receipts.

• Rajanish N Singh

1/18/2017 12:44:06 PM | Reply

How can I get payment receipt online if my payment mode is ECS.

1/18/2017 3:01:15 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall generate the premium paid receipt by following the steps in this blog even if you pay through ECS mode.

• DHIRENDRA kUMAR

1/18/2017 3:34:52 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on January 2017 and  through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt.Policy No -557591410,Name-Dhirendra Kumar,DOB-02/05/1978, Rs.24121. pl send.

1/18/2017 4:12:52 PM | Reply

• Anup Shetty

1/18/2017 6:22:30 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

I'am not able to register in portal,i'am getting Wrong data entered error even though i have entered valid data.

1/18/2017 7:54:49 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Please note that while you are entering the premium amount, you should enter the premium EXCLUDING service tax.

• MANJEET SINGH

1/19/2017 7:41:09 AM | Reply

Dear sir,
                     I have paid my lic policy on dated 11/01/2017 through online of amount 6065 which policy number is 168276806 but I didn't receive paid receipt.i tried so many times but not downloaded.please sent this on my email address.
    With thanks,

1/19/2017 9:37:36 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      We at PolicyTray do not have any access to your policy data. You shall generate the receipt by yourself by following the steps given in this blog or you shall contact the nearest LIC branch office and get the same.

• Wajid S Nadaf

1/20/2017 8:30:43 PM | Reply

HI All,

I have enrolled my policies on portal..however I forgot my password.

I cannot get the new password as,whenever I try "Forget Password",  new password goes to my old E-mail ID, which is hacked.

Please guide me how to re-enroll my policies.

Is there any other way I can download premium paid receipts.

Regards,
    Wajid Nadaf

1/20/2017 9:01:42 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall update the E-Mail in your account by writing a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com and asking them to update the same. You have to provide your policy no, premium and your date of birth for authentication. You shall try Forgot Password post updating your mail ID.
      Also, You shall reach out to your nearby LIC branch office and you shall get the premium paid statement instead.

• Harshad Odhekar

1/23/2017 11:17:38 AM | Reply

Can I get premium receipt of two different policies in single registration?

1/23/2017 1:21:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Yes. You shall enroll all the policies you hold and all the policies of your family members into a single account and generate all the receipts.

• Shakir Ali

1/23/2017 12:44:48 PM | Reply

My father policy no 112489768 is online payment this  payment  receipt is send my email ID please  sir...

1/23/2017 1:13:52 PM | Reply

• shital shinde

1/24/2017 3:13:57 PM | Reply

I paid premium through LIC agents & I want LIC payment recepit now. I have policy number but not sure what was exact premium paid. Could anyone help me ? I am not able to register on LIC site because of the premium payment details information

1/24/2017 3:54:04 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please share your policy number so that we shall provide your exact premium.

• vivek

1/25/2017 8:10:05 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on 24/01/17  through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt.

1/25/2017 12:47:43 PM | Reply

• vivek

1/25/2017 8:14:57 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
                 I had paid my Premium on April16 and July16 through online.But I don't get receipt.Please give my receipt. my policy no. 210522781

1/25/2017 12:47:26 PM | Reply

• vivek

1/26/2017 8:17:11 PM | Reply

please given me premium  receipts.
        my policy no. 210522781

• vivek

1/26/2017 8:19:06 PM | Reply

please given me premium  receipts.
        my policy no. 210522781

• Rajoo kumar

1/27/2017 11:34:56 AM | Reply

Dear sir,
                     I have paid my lic policy on dated 15/01/2017 through online of amount Rs.9705. which policy number is 254948173, but I didn't receive paid receipt.i tried so many times but not downloaded.please sent policy pay amount receipt on my email address.
    With thanks,

1/27/2017 11:59:48 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall generate the premium paid receipts by following the steps given in the above blog or you shall get your premium paid statement by visiting your nearest LIC Branch office.

• Abhishek kumar

1/28/2017 2:43:44 PM | Reply

Dear sir I pay the premium but receipt is not generate plese send  the recipt in my email id my policies no is .529395710.

1/28/2017 2:57:13 PM | Reply

• Milind Gandhi

1/28/2017 4:47:36 PM | Reply

I need renewal policy receipt for my LIC policy. I tried to login in LIC website as advised but there is some issues in it. How I can get my renewal policy receipt urgently.

1/29/2017 5:07:47 PM | Reply

Hi,
      If you could post the actual issue that you face, we shall help.
      Else you shall visit your nearest LIC branch office and get your renewal premium receipt.

• Anil Ajmera

1/29/2017 4:53:40 PM | Reply

Can u send me LIC receipt copy on my mail id -
    anil_ajmera2001@yahoo.com
    Policy No. - 188186918

1/29/2017 5:08:13 PM | Reply

• Amit Sharma

1/30/2017 2:43:42 PM | Reply

Hi, i need an online receipt of premium paid in FY 2016-17. When i m trying to enroll the policy i am getting error. is there any other way to get the receipt of my premiums paid.

1/30/2017 2:47:38 PM | Reply

HI,
      You shall visit your nearest LIC Branch office and you shall get the premium paid certificate for your policy.

• Anuj Kumar

1/30/2017 11:15:50 PM | Reply

i have enrolled LIC Policies of my kids using my login. how can i generate consolidated premium paid statement for these policies.

2/3/2017 1:17:46 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will not be able to generate a consolidated statement of the policies of your family members.
      Rather, you shall generate individual premium paid statements of the policies of your kids by providing their policy numbers.

• christopher

2/3/2017 1:09:20 PM | Reply

hi sir .. I need march 2016 premium payment receipt. how to get that ??? I dont want consolidated receipt.

2/3/2017 1:18:40 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall generate the receipt of March 2016 by selecting the FY 15 - 16 while generating the receipts.

• santosh Panigrahi

2/3/2017 2:33:33 PM | Reply

can we submit online consolidated statement as investment proof., or not? is there require any LIC office stamp ?

2/3/2017 2:45:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      YES. Consolidated statements generated online are accepted as income tax proof by IT department.
      No signature or stamp is required.

• santosh Panigrahi

2/3/2017 4:39:16 PM | Reply

thank You for the timely reply.

• VIJAY KASHIRAM BHOJANE

2/10/2017 3:36:59 PM | Reply

Dear Sir

I want to take online statement of my policy's to submit ITR

2/10/2017 4:07:07 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You shall follow the steps given in this blog above and generate the premium paid statement for ITR purpose.

• Priya M B

2/14/2017 5:43:53 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,

I tried to create an online account to be able to get premium paid statement for IT purpose. But I am unable to do so as after entering the policy details and clicking on PROCEED it takes me to the user id and password page. However, after entering details, it again gets back to the page asking for policy details and the cycle repeats. Kindly let me know how this can be solved to create an account.

2/24/2017 12:07:24 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Sometimes there will be techincal issue on LIC's portal which will lead to such behavior. You shall try that same after sometime so that it might work.

• Sheesh Pal

2/24/2017 11:44:59 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,

I had done payment for LIC premium online via credit card on 22/02/2017 . But still now did not get premium payment reciept.

2/24/2017 12:08:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      If you had not received the receipt after payment, you shall follow the steps in the above blog to generate the premium paid receipt

• umesh h patel

2/25/2017 10:00:42 AM | Reply

Hi
    i hold 3 policy of LIC but from last couple of years my agent is showing no interest after selling me the policy...i travel constantly...& i was totally relied on him when it comes to the Annual premium to be paid....because of this disinterest couple of time my policy got lapsed & i was not able to pay premium on time ....& many a time i have given cheques & still have not got any receipt....Can you help me where can i get RECEIPT of my 3 policy online.
    & how can i register online with NEW user id & password.
    Thanks

• bhuvnesh sharma

2/28/2017 4:50:36 PM | Reply

can you send me my premium receipt of 2016, my policy no. is 186151232.

3/2/2017 3:17:09 PM | Reply

• N DHANDAPANI

3/2/2017 9:53:28 PM | Reply

me paying LIC policy premium to my spouse on line .when submitted to bank ,they are asking how we know u only paid the premium?

3/3/2017 6:26:07 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall produce your bank account statements from which premiums have been paid, to support it

• Anish

3/3/2017 5:57:58 PM | Reply

Hi,

I did a offline payment but I want to generate the payment receipt. How can I proceed.

Thanks,
    Anish R.

3/3/2017 6:27:07 PM | Reply

Hi,
      The receipts for even the offline payments shall be generated with the above steps in the blog.

• K N Dwivedi

3/5/2017 11:41:25 AM | Reply

Sir
    I would like to draw your kind attention that I had paid premium through online yesterday towards Policy No.465323628 in the name of Kedar Nath Dwivedi, but the premium receipt has not been received so far. So please send the same as early as possible please to avoid un-necessary correspondence to this effects.

My E-Mail ID is dwivedikn.kd@gmail.com

3/11/2017 12:22:19 AM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If you had not received the payment receipt after you paid the premium, you shall generate the premium paid receipts by following the steps given in the above blog

• Vinay Bhaldand

3/10/2017 11:02:52 AM | Reply

Sir
    I am pay my lic online and my payment is is successful. but i am check my lic transaction shown is faild plz solution.

• SUSHIL KUMAR

3/20/2017 2:54:19 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,

i am pay our policy premium on 14/03/2017 from my id. but payment receipt not receive by mail. we required payment receipt. When open our id and click the payment receipt then message receive payment receipt a new separate window. so please help me.

3/20/2017 5:05:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Seems pop-ups are blocked in your browser. Please disable the pop-up blocker and try again.

• Priya Shrirao

3/20/2017 4:38:56 PM | Reply

Res Sir/Madam
                    My husband paid policy preium on dt.03.03.2017 online but payment receipt not receive on resigter e-mail . We wnt this payment receipt.When open our id and click the payment receipt then message receive payment receipt a new separate window. so please help me.

3/20/2017 5:06:17 PM | Reply

• Aella Manjula

3/23/2017 8:51:13 PM | Reply

hello sir/madam,
    I tried getting the premium paid statement of financial year 2016-17,but it could not generate the statement and displaying "No Premium History found for Policy Number for selected Year.
    Please try with changing the Policy Number or Year.".
    Please help me with this issue..

3/23/2017 9:11:09 PM | Reply

Hi,
      It seems that you have not paid any premium for the policy in this financial year starting from April 2016.

• Hinal Shah

3/24/2017 1:02:52 PM | Reply

Dear Sir/ Mam,

If i have paid the Lic premium via Credit card for the current year and for the same amount will be paid to the credit card team next year, can i claim deduction u/s 80C for current Year?
    Kindly help me with the querry.

3/24/2017 1:37:00 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Yes. You shall very well claim the tax deduction under section 80C for this current financial year even if you pay your credit card bill in the next year.

• balram

3/24/2017 8:56:58 PM | Reply

sir kindly send me lic receipt before  Monday & Tuesday

my mobile no -9891799920

3/24/2017 11:06:34 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall generate the premium paid statement by following the steps given in the above blog

• Jainendra Parikh

3/31/2017 4:54:14 PM | Reply

I have policy but when I enter detail step by step for new registration switch to process.
    I get error all time and error is your policy number already registered, check your registered e-mail id but I  so How can get recover e-mail id?

4/19/2017 12:58:50 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking for the mail id registered with your policy number

• jainendra

4/21/2017 12:02:41 PM | Reply

i send a mail on 31 march 2017 at this mail id bo_eps1@licindia.com.

• Naresh Kumar Sharma

4/19/2017 12:44:15 PM | Reply

I have paid the premium of Rs11829 for my policy no.153888814 through(my firms account) net banking on 11.04.2016, premium was paid successfully but receiptnot generated & got a massageon screen that you will get the receipt with hrs on your mail id. But till date i have not received any receipt.
          So you are requested to send the receipt as earlier possible.

4/19/2017 12:59:17 PM | Reply

• MR TAJUDDIN TABRAZ

5/18/2017 7:04:30 PM | Reply

I have paid the premium of Rs1615 for my policy no.414009950 through(my firms account) net banking on 08.04.2017, premium was paid successfully but receipt not generated & got a massage on screen that you will get the receipt with hrs on your mail id. But till date i have not received any receipt.
          So you are requested to send the receipt as earlier possible
    and i also forget my user id .pls send my user id through my mail id .

• R K BHUWALKA

7/15/2017 12:36:26 AM | Reply

Sir / Madam
    I find your Blog very useful and informative. Please register my email ID and keep posting me your articles whenever published.
    Thanks
    RK Bhuwalka

• NAGARAJA

7/22/2017 2:29:05 PM | Reply

HI,
        I tried to download consolidated statement for the premiums i paid, i am not able to download, i want this for IT returns filing.
    kindly help me...

Thanks
    Nagaraja C

• Navnitbhai naranbhai parmar

8/22/2017 3:24:24 PM | Reply

Sir my daughter lic policy number no 855765154. Sri premium paid certificate for the year of 2016-17 send to my email id
    My i mail id are as under
    parmarnavnitbhai@yahoo.in

• sunil

10/31/2017 10:30:55 PM | Reply

HI Team

i am pay my wife policy but i did not received any receipt and i have not any login id to get the silp so please help me for receipt 332491301