PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

How to create a new online account for my LIC Policy

If you had purchased a LIC policy, you shall maintain the details of that policy, get to know your next due date or pay your premium using your online account. To register your policy details and create your online account, follow the below steps:

1. Go to LIC's registration page - http://licindia.in/Home/New-Registration  and fill up  your policy No, Installment Premium and your Date of Birth. The installment premium should be the premium excluding your Service tax. Your Date of Birth should match with that of your policy.

2. Once you click on Proceed, you details will be validated and if its successful, you will asked to enter your userID and password of your choice.

3. After providing a valid userID and password, your account will be successfully created and you will be taken to your account home page.

Comments (29) -

• Jeewan Bhatt

4/29/2016 9:29:04 PM | Reply

Hello sir how to create lic accounts cheak my mony back payment  thanks

• Policytray

4/30/2016 12:07:54 PM | Reply

Dear sir,
      Please provide  your policy details so that we could help you. Else, you can call on +91-72999 72452

• vinoth

10/11/2016 11:03:54 AM | Reply

hi all,
    i have policy number ,date of birth and amount details,but i didn't update mobile number and email id,then how to login LIC online account

thanks

• PolicyTray

10/11/2016 1:18:37 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You do not need to register your Mobile number or Email ID with LIC. You shall use any of your mobile numbers to create a new LIC account.

• shanti

10/14/2016 11:19:20 AM | Reply

Can I enroll my policies which have 0 premium, but are not vested yet

• PolicyTray

10/14/2016 11:58:44 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Yes. You shall enroll all your policies

• sachin

12/6/2016 12:57:08 PM | Reply

I tried creating new user account using my all 3 policy numbers but failed. The message says "Policy is already registered". I guess my agent has done the registration under his account. Is there any way to create login without policy number and later add my policies to account?

• PolicyTray

12/6/2016 3:31:09 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If your policy has been already registered and if you do not have your username / password, you shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com providing your policy number, installment premium amount and your date of birth for authentication and you shall ask for your USER ID. Once you have your user id, you shall reset the password and access your account.

• sachin

12/6/2016 3:46:22 PM | Reply

Thanks for quick response

• sushil puralkar

12/6/2016 6:42:13 PM | Reply

New registration madhe jaun mi mazi ek policy no. takun registration complete kele pan dusarya policy sathi kaay karave lagel kaaran 2nd policy sathi new registration kartoy tar policy allready registered yetey mala dusarya policy che ITs sathi premium statement kadhayche aahe... online  statement print out IT declaration laa chalate naa....

• Arun kumar singh

12/8/2016 1:52:34 PM | Reply

Plz  tell me how to create  lic account pesonal cheking

my policy no is  334426900

plz help me

• PolicyTray

12/10/2016 3:20:49 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Please follow the steps given in the above blog to create an online account for your policy.

• Jatinkhan

12/18/2016 7:41:34 PM | Reply

My life

• pradnya

1/4/2017 12:12:13 PM | Reply

one i am done with entering my policy details, it ask me to enter username and password , after which it display some error

• PolicyTray

1/4/2017 1:01:42 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please provide us the exact error which you get so that we shall help

• Kishore

1/9/2017 3:30:49 PM | Reply

Hi,

I have registered and paid policy premium for this financial year.
    And the payment done successfully but I did not get any message and mail which i registered in my account.
    can you please tell, how do i get my paid premium bill for tds submission

Thanks,
    Kishore.

• NARENDRA KHATRI

1/17/2017 12:38:57 PM | Reply

sir mai apni lic me apna account no or address add karna chahta hu .
    but kaise karu. meri lic agra ki hai or ab mai jaipur me rehta hu to jaipur k lic office me gya tha apni account ki detail lekar to unhone bola ki agra ki lic hai to agra me hi account or address add hoga.

• vidya nadh

1/17/2017 2:43:02 PM | Reply

You can send a letter to home branch in Agra, requesting for LIC home branch change to Jaipur LIC Office. After Home branch change, you can avail services at Jaipur office.
      Note: Send JAIPUR address proof & ID Proof with Request letter.

• Ranjini

1/17/2017 4:12:35 PM | Reply

Hi Team,

I wanted to register for my policy to get the premium receipt. I have entered the correct details by giving premium installment excluding taxes. But still it says wrong data entered without specifying what is going wrong. I guess we can specify mobile number and email without any prior registration for the same. Can anyone help me in figuring out this.

• PolicyTray

1/17/2017 11:17:42 PM | Reply

Hi,
      YES. You shall enter any of your mobile numbers and mail ID and that need not be registered with the policy. Only the Policy No, Premium and Date of Birth would be validated. If you could share your policy no and the details entered to our mail - sales@policytray.com, we could help.

• डाॅ० सतीश पाण्डेय