1. LIC New Jeevan Anand is the combination of two policies.
Limited period endowment part
Whole life Term insurance part
2. The premium paid towards Risk never increases.
3. 125% Sum Assured on claim
4. Gives two bonuses.
5. Right after the maturity of the LIC New Jeevan Anand
policy, the “whole life term policy” starts and the advantage is that the
policy holder need not pay the premium from here. LIC itself pays the premium
on behalf of the customer towards the “term insurance”.
6. Term insurance part lasts till the policy holder gets 100
7. If the policy holder is alive even after his 100th age,
the entire Sum Assured is given back to the policy holder.
8. The policy holder receives returns twice – once on the
date of maturity and next on the completion of his/her 100th age or on death
9. The premium paid under this policy is 100% tax-free.
10. This policy offers double accident benefit rider.
11. Loan and surrender facilities are available on the
successful completion of 3 years of the policy term.
12. Available for NRIs and foreign national of Indian
13. Assignment and nomination facility available.
14. Premium payment modes available include yearly,
half-yearly, quarterly & ECS.