PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

How to create a new online account for my LIC Policy

If you had purchased a LIC policy, you shall maintain the details of that policy, get to know your next due date or pay your premium using your online account. To register your policy details and create your online account, follow the below steps:

1. Go to LIC's registration page - https://ebiz.licindia.in/D2CPM/#Register  and fill up  your policy No, Installment Premium, your Date of Birth, Mobile No, Email ID and Gender. The installment premium should be the premium excluding your Service tax. Your Date of Birth should match with that of your policy.

2. Once you click on Proceed, you details will be validated and if its successful, you will asked to enter your password of your choice.

3. After providing a valid password, your account will be successfully created and you will be taken to your account home page.

Comments (109) -

• Jeewan Bhatt

4/29/2016 9:29:04 PM | Reply

Hello sir how to create lic accounts cheak my mony back payment  thanks

• Policytray

4/30/2016 12:07:54 PM | Reply

Dear sir,
      Please provide  your policy details so that we could help you. Else, you can call on +91-72999 72452

• vinoth

10/11/2016 11:03:54 AM | Reply

hi all,
    i have policy number ,date of birth and amount details,but i didn't update mobile number and email id,then how to login LIC online account

thanks

10/11/2016 1:18:37 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You do not need to register your Mobile number or Email ID with LIC. You shall use any of your mobile numbers to create a new LIC account.

• shanti

10/14/2016 11:19:20 AM | Reply

Can I enroll my policies which have 0 premium, but are not vested yet

10/14/2016 11:58:44 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Yes. You shall enroll all your policies

• sachin

12/6/2016 12:57:08 PM | Reply

I tried creating new user account using my all 3 policy numbers but failed. The message says "Policy is already registered". I guess my agent has done the registration under his account. Is there any way to create login without policy number and later add my policies to account?

12/6/2016 3:31:09 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      If your policy has been already registered and if you do not have your username / password, you shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com providing your policy number, installment premium amount and your date of birth for authentication and you shall ask for your USER ID. Once you have your user id, you shall reset the password and access your account.

• sachin

12/6/2016 3:46:22 PM | Reply

Thanks for quick response

• sushil puralkar

12/6/2016 6:42:13 PM | Reply

New registration madhe jaun mi mazi ek policy no. takun registration complete kele pan dusarya policy sathi kaay karave lagel kaaran 2nd policy sathi new registration kartoy tar policy allready registered yetey mala dusarya policy che ITs sathi premium statement kadhayche aahe... online  statement print out IT declaration laa chalate naa....

• Arun kumar singh

12/8/2016 1:52:34 PM | Reply

Plz  tell me how to create  lic account pesonal cheking

my policy no is  334426900

plz help me

12/10/2016 3:20:49 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      Please follow the steps given in the above blog to create an online account for your policy.

• Jatinkhan

12/18/2016 7:41:34 PM | Reply

My life

• pradnya

1/4/2017 12:12:13 PM | Reply

one i am done with entering my policy details, it ask me to enter username and password , after which it display some error

1/4/2017 1:01:42 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please provide us the exact error which you get so that we shall help

• Kishore

1/9/2017 3:30:49 PM | Reply

Hi,

I have registered and paid policy premium for this financial year.
    And the payment done successfully but I did not get any message and mail which i registered in my account.
    can you please tell, how do i get my paid premium bill for tds submission

Thanks,
    Kishore.

• NARENDRA KHATRI

1/17/2017 12:38:57 PM | Reply

sir mai apni lic me apna account no or address add karna chahta hu .
    but kaise karu. meri lic agra ki hai or ab mai jaipur me rehta hu to jaipur k lic office me gya tha apni account ki detail lekar to unhone bola ki agra ki lic hai to agra me hi account or address add hoga.

• vidya nadh

1/17/2017 2:43:02 PM | Reply

You can send a letter to home branch in Agra, requesting for LIC home branch change to Jaipur LIC Office. After Home branch change, you can avail services at Jaipur office.
      Note: Send JAIPUR address proof & ID Proof with Request letter.

• Ranjini

1/17/2017 4:12:35 PM | Reply

Hi Team,

I wanted to register for my policy to get the premium receipt. I have entered the correct details by giving premium installment excluding taxes. But still it says wrong data entered without specifying what is going wrong. I guess we can specify mobile number and email without any prior registration for the same. Can anyone help me in figuring out this.

1/17/2017 11:17:42 PM | Reply

Hi,
      YES. You shall enter any of your mobile numbers and mail ID and that need not be registered with the policy. Only the Policy No, Premium and Date of Birth would be validated. If you could share your policy no and the details entered to our mail - sales@policytray.com, we could help.

• डाॅ० सतीश पाण्डेय

Policy no.-289506874(my son)-jevan komal
    5-Sandhya Pandey,(my wife),DoB-15/02/1982,policy no.--245792999-jevan An and
    इन सभी पालिसी को किस माध्यम से एक साथ online जमा करे,कृपया सुझाव दे

• Priyanka Bhushan

1/29/2017 10:07:18 AM | Reply

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    Please guide me to register my mobile number and email id to create my login account on LIC. I am existing policy holder of NEW JEEVAN ANAND and my policy number is- 548877187.

Regards,
    Priyanka Bhushan

1/29/2017 1:20:14 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You need not register your mobile number or E-Mail ID. You shall provide any of your mobile number you hold and any of your E-Mail ID during the time of registration

• Jasmine

2/23/2017 10:53:46 AM | Reply

Hello sir,
    I am trying to register my LIC Policy to download Premium receipt. I have given Policy no,Amount,DOB and all details and it asks for USERID and Password when i give submit it again returns to New User Registration Page. I followed the steps in the below link policytray.com/.../how-to-create-a-new-online-account-for-my-lic-policy. Is ther anything im doing wrong? Thanks.

4/21/2017 3:29:44 PM | Reply

Hi,
      There might be some issues with the LIC's official website sometimes. Please try it after a few days and check if you are successful.

• James Paul

3/14/2017 4:59:25 PM | Reply

Hi, I'm not able to get the online receipt for the premium paid. When I tried entering the details. It shows wrong data entered. Kindly help me on this. Thanks

4/21/2017 3:28:46 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please check if you are entering the premium amount excluding the service tax. The amount that you enter should be only the premium amount without any service tax

• Molay Kr Jana

5/19/2017 7:15:51 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
    I have a policy in my son's name who is just 15 months. But I can not register this in Lic web site.
    Pls suggest how do I register the same.

5/27/2017 1:25:29 AM | Reply

Hi,
      As of now, you will not be able to register a child policy on LIC's website. rather if you have a policy on your name, you shall create an account with your policy and you shall enroll your child policy also on the same account of yours

• Narendher

6/12/2017 2:18:31 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,
    I have registered as a new user with the registration details but i don't know what is my user name and password when i try to login as a registered user by next time. how to get to know these credentials.

• Sushant Rane

7/3/2017 8:26:43 PM | Reply

Hi Team,

I am Sushant Rane having a Policy#991330793. I Want to create a my Username and password but was unable to find the New registration link of the same, Can someone help me with this please.

Regards.
    Sushant Rane

• Reeja Paul

7/4/2017 3:24:47 PM | Reply

There is no link for registration; only registered user can login. Please provide the link for the registration. If I click for "New User" link it's redirected to registered user's login. Pls provide the support.

• BIPLAB ROY

7/17/2017 2:18:30 PM | Reply

Sir/Mam,
             User id done & password done but i not able to open my account.

• BIPLAB ROY

7/17/2017 2:18:54 PM | Reply

User id done & password done but i not able to open my account.

2/14/2019 8:27:04 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please let us know the actual error that you face so that we shall help you to login to your account

• Rohidas Ghige

7/31/2017 3:17:20 PM | Reply

Policy no 905095440

Have discuss with lic agent. but we need your suggestion.

1. Sum assured is 1 Lack, she saying u can paid 1,31,880/- Revival this policy.

2. What is my benefit we can't understand.my maturity date is 2024 Year. so how can we return the amount. please suggest

• Sachin

9/17/2017 8:33:48 AM | Reply

If i haven't any policy no /no any account then how can I become registered user for new policy.

1/20/2018 5:16:54 PM | Reply

Dear Sir,
      You have to purchase a new LIC policy through any of your nearby LIC agents. Only then, you will be able to open online account for your policy with your policy no

• ashish ghoria

9/22/2017 5:42:40 PM | Reply

sir i have 2 policy kolkatta branch 413.i will 2 time send letter and total formeti kolkatta branch . i want my policy transfar surat timliyavad branch the branch code is 86f.plz sir transfar my policy and reply me.my cont. no.is 9375367434.  my policy no.is (1)418086151

• shweta gupta

1/20/2018 5:01:50 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

when i tried to create account online, it dint created password and despite all attempts and specifications i couldnt create password. And if i try to register again it says the policy number has been already registered. How can i create account and see my policy online? Please help.

• Kamlesh

1/28/2018 8:12:52 PM | Reply

Hi
    When i m creating new user the error is showing your policy number is invalid.
    While i am entering correct policy number.
    Pls help on the same.
    Regds
    Kamlesh

1/28/2018 8:31:24 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please enter the premium without service tax. You might be entering the premium amount along with service tax

• KAMLESH KUMAR JOSHI

2/3/2018 10:28:25 PM | Reply

सर
    विन्रम निवेदन है कि मैं अपनी पालिसियो के कुछ समय पहले user id बनाई थी।पर user id bhul जाने के कारण में forgot user id डालकर वापस लॉगिन करने की कोशिश कर रहा हूँ पालिसी नंबर भी सही डाल रहा हूँ फिर भी user id प्राप्त नही हो रहीं है और नही new रजिस्ट्रेशन हो रहा है
       कृपया मेरी समस्या का समाधान करे ।

कृपया करके मेरी user id और password भेजने का कष्ट करेंगे।
    धन्यवाद।
    Regards
    Kamlesh kumar joshi

• payal talole

2/25/2018 6:53:47 PM | Reply

i have tried many time to open new online account of lic with filled up all necessary information but still registration is failed please help me out regarding this.

Thank you.

2/14/2019 8:28:47 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please let us know the actual error message that you get, so that we shall help

• Viji J`

10/3/2019 4:05:36 PM | Reply

hi sir,
      i have three lic policies.can i maintain all the three policy deatils in a
      single online account ,is it safe??

• rithika s

10/4/2019 10:39:38 AM | Reply

yes, you can maintain all your lic policies details in one online account

• Ganesh kumar

10/4/2019 3:45:29 PM | Reply

sir

is it possible to create two accounts with a same policy details??? beacuse i have forgotten my password

• preetham

10/4/2019 5:25:47 PM | Reply

kindly follow the steps provided in this blog so that you can reset your password
    but you cannot create two accounts for a policy

• Ashok kumar

10/7/2019 11:45:00 AM | Reply

I have tried many times in creating a new account but it keeps on showing some error messages.
    please help me

• Keerthi

10/7/2019 12:53:59 PM | Reply

Hi Ashok,

Kindly share the error message and cross check the details provided for account registration.

• Rohit

10/9/2019 11:14:59 AM | Reply

My policy number is 5587695876

please help me to create  new online account.

• Mahat Singh

10/10/2019 12:14:14 PM | Reply

Hi,
    Can i update my personel details in my existing online account? because i have changed my mobile number.

• Godson

10/10/2019 1:35:23 PM | Reply

Hi,

Yes,you can update your personel details at any time by logging to the inline account

• Thiyagaraj

10/12/2019 12:04:39 PM | Reply

Can I create two online accounts for the same policy because I  have lost all the details of my previous account.

• Vishwa

10/12/2019 3:59:21 PM | Reply

Hi,

Sir,try to recover the old account if you cannot make it then reach the branch and request them to close the  old account after closing the old one a new account can be created.

Thank You.

• Bala Vignesh

10/14/2019 2:09:39 PM | Reply

Hi,
    Can you please help me to create the new online acount for the policy with number 80760876308783?

• Swarna Priya

10/15/2019 6:33:55 PM | Reply

Hi,
    Will you please help me to create a new online account? and my policy number is 098608474449
    kindly share the login details once it gets done.

• Nivash C

10/17/2019 6:26:20 PM | Reply

I need to update my spouse details to my lic online account
    help me

• Akilesh Raja

10/18/2019 11:07:59 AM | Reply

Hi,

Create the new online account for your policy if you already have the policy just login to update the details of your spouse

• Nageshwari P

10/19/2019 3:12:17 PM | Reply

I found difficulties in recovering my existing online account It continuously shows some error message
    help me

• Shiva sundar

10/21/2019 3:37:32 PM | Reply

Hi,
        kindly share the error message that you get so that we can help further

• Ram prasad

10/22/2019 11:39:51 AM | Reply

I lost my user id and password
    share the link in which I can recover the account.

• Ajmal G

10/22/2019 6:27:06 PM | Reply

Hi,

write a letter to the branch manager regarding this they will help you to recover the account

• Jeya Kumar

10/24/2019 3:44:18 PM | Reply

kindly share the registration link for new account creation
    policy number no 330063574357

• Sethuraman

10/31/2019 3:37:04 PM | Reply

Sir,what are the documents needed for new account creation?

• Amutha

11/1/2019 4:07:14 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

The details of the policy that you have is more important other than that no special documents are needed

• Vishnu

11/8/2019 6:26:16 PM | Reply

Sir,
          I tried to create the online account for my son several times but it continuously showing some error messages
    help me.

• Baskaran

11/18/2019 3:21:59 PM | Reply

Hi,

kindly share the error message with us so that we can help you further

• Brijendra Singh Rajput

5/4/2020 3:46:25 PM | Reply

Dear sir,
    I have two LIC, one for me and another is my wife and both user ID & password are different,
    Please suggest how can link my wife policy in my account.

• Govind

11/1/2020 6:17:50 PM | Reply

Hi,
    I want to create new online LIC account for my child policy, i am doing that via new user portal, on entering all exact detail like policy number, installment amount, DOB, mobile No, on sumit its giving error of DOB must be before 2002.
    Help, how can i register for minor policy. I do not have any existing profile/ Account in LIC.