PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

Add / Enroll new LIC policies to your existing LIC online account

If you hold one or more policies of LIC either on your name or for your family members, you shall maintain all the policies into a single LIC online account. Having an online LIC account would be helpful for you to pay the premium of those polices, check the next due dates, get the premium paid receipt anytime, etc.

If you already have a LIC online account, you shall add the further policies of yourself / your spouse / children into the same account by following the below given steps.

If you hold a policy and if you do not hold an online account, you shall create one by clicking here and then you shall follow the below steps to add the further policies to your newly created account.

1.     To add your own policies to your account:

If you had already created your online LIC account with one of your policies and now if you would like to add one or more policies of yourself, you shall login to your account by clicking here.

Once logged in, you shall click on the Basic Services -> Add New Policies menu on the left side as shown in the below image.

You shall enter the policy number you wish to add, select SELF in Relationship for your own policies or the relationship accordingly for your family members and then click on Sumbit, the policy will get added.

2.     To add the polices of your Spouse & Children:

To add the policies of your spouse or your children to your LIC account, you have to update your profile with the details of your spouse and children. To update your profile, got to Profile Management -> Update Profile.-> Family Information

After successful updation of your profile, you shall follow the steps given in Step – 1 to enroll the policies of either your Spouse or Children

Comments (64) -

• sunit

2/6/2017 3:04:07 PM | Reply

I added my daughter's policy in my account. Now I am want to pay her policy premium online but getting an alert saying "Premium should be paid on the policy in your name only". So, Can I not pay my daughter's policy premium online from my account?

Please help.

2/7/2017 11:22:47 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Since you are he proposer of your daughter's policy, you shall very well pay the premium for your daughter's policy.

• jayant kumar satpathy

2/13/2017 3:57:48 PM | Reply

I ahve updated my profile. I have added my spouse name and date of birth. While enrolment of my spouse lic no. there is an error message is coming. No enrolment done.

2/11/2019 10:54:43 AM | Reply

Hi,
      The date of birth of your spouse that you enter in the profile should match with the date of birth provided in the policy of your spouse. Also, there might be other reasons for error. Can you please share the exact error msg.

• sanjeev

2/25/2017 9:55:15 AM | Reply

sir how to enroll my ECS debit cutting policy in my lic account.

actully i tried but it shows error

2/11/2019 10:55:21 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please share the error message that you get

• Jayanthan Kannan

6/27/2017 7:54:41 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

I am unable to enroll my wife and daughter policy. Please help me to get resolve.

2/11/2019 10:56:35 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your spouse and daughter information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Umesh Gupta

7/10/2017 8:09:38 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

• vishal kayarkar

7/11/2017 1:29:20 PM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no,relationship status not coming,it showing only self.what to do.

2/11/2019 10:57:47 AM | Reply

Hi,
        Please update your profile with your son's information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Pooja B N

7/13/2017 7:17:22 AM | Reply

Hi,

Unable to add my other policy to already created policy profile on line.
    it simply says policy no is not valid/allowed

2/14/2019 1:17:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please check if the Date of Birth provided on both of your policies are same. LIC validates the date of birth when we add new policies.

• DHEERAJ SINGH

8/14/2017 2:45:02 PM | Reply

hi
      i have a user id but i can not add my other policy

2/14/2019 1:18:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please provide us the error message that you receive while adding your second policy so that we shall help.

• sanjay barik

8/23/2017 5:32:26 PM | Reply

hi
    i have a user id but i can't add my daughter policy

2/11/2019 10:58:57 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your daughter information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• ujjal mitra

9/6/2017 7:54:16 PM | Reply

I think it is not possible

• MS

9/14/2017 2:35:34 AM | Reply

How to add Group policy in existing online account of LIC

2/14/2019 3:00:31 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Currently, we cannot add Group insurance policy into individual customer account.

• SAGAR

9/19/2017 3:53:04 PM | Reply

I want to add policy of my wife in my existing account, but there no option. How can I do it?

2/11/2019 10:59:39 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your spouse information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Jagannth muduli

9/22/2017 9:49:11 AM | Reply

I am unable to enroll  my other policy .when I click on enroll policies it's open a different page

2/14/2019 1:18:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      The application is working fine now. Please try adding your second policy now.

• judhistira behera

10/1/2017 2:01:52 PM | Reply

Very good

• Arjun Menon

10/9/2017 1:11:31 PM | Reply

How can i remove the spouse details added. I can't see a delete or remove option

2/14/2019 3:01:55 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Currently we do not have option to remove any family member information. Please write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove the respective family member from your account

• JANI BHASKAR A.

11/13/2017 11:34:43 AM | Reply

I have created profile and family information completely but 2 time add my child details. so how system delit detail of child in Family details.

2/14/2019 3:05:02 PM | Reply

• Abhyanand Mauar

12/5/2017 6:39:24 PM | Reply

I am trying to enroll new policy or update profile or change password but every time application is redirecting to home page. Please help how it works.

Application is really very bad as its not working properly.

2/14/2019 1:28:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      The issues on the application has been fixed and it is working good now. Please try now.

• Srinivas V

12/26/2017 1:07:21 PM | Reply

I have multiple LIC policies with multiple online accounts respectively. How can I combine all the policies to any one of my online accounts.

2/14/2019 7:58:05 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will be able to add the policies available on another account only after the policy is deleted from the existing account. You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com to close the accounts and then you shall add those policies into another account.

• PUNEET SHAH

12/26/2017 4:54:32 PM | Reply

sir,
    i have only one policy which is minor child policy how can login on lic portal before i use old portal and pay premium through portal but after new version of LIC portal i got this type of error- ""Your entry does not match with our records, please check the data entered. Kindly use User Id of old Portal if it is your first login to new portal; login through Email or Mobile permitted only for subsequent logins."" plz solve this issue to login

2/19/2019 1:20:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please write a mail to - portalsupport@licindia.com asking them to  rectify the error.

• Rohan

12/27/2017 10:24:23 AM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no

2/11/2019 11:05:17 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your son information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• ashok kumar

1/6/2018 10:13:14 PM | Reply

2/11/2019 12:06:34 PM | Reply

• vimalesh kumar saini

1/16/2018 8:11:59 PM | Reply

how many policy can be added with a singal account

2/11/2019 12:07:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      As of now, we do not see any limit on the number of policies that can be added.

• Vasudev

2/16/2018 10:57:58 AM | Reply

This policy is already enrolled under another User ID.

now i am going to add this policy no in my account how to add?

2/13/2019 3:14:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You have to remove the policy from your existing user ID and only then you wil be able to add it to a new user ID.

• siva

2/28/2018 9:07:35 PM | Reply

This LIC portal has more pain than use. Specially the nee portal.

• Guru Prasad

4/2/2018 2:56:52 PM | Reply

Hi,
    I have added my spouse details under my profile, but still i am not able to add my spouse policy..
    Kindly assist on this..

2/14/2019 7:59:21 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please post the actual error message that you get so that we shall help

• Sujeet Thete

4/9/2018 6:47:04 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy on my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". I forgot the user id and if try to retrieve the user id then server replied that user id is not exist, So can i remove this policy from old id and add under new id
    Pleas help.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Sujeet Thete

2/13/2019 3:12:17 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to - bo_eps1@gmail.com asking them for the User ID for your policy number.

• PADMA HANAGANDI

6/30/2018 2:24:07 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy of my spouse in my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". Actually I forgot the old ID. So how can i remove this from old ID and add in my id.
    Pleass help.
    Regards
    Padma Hanagandi

2/13/2019 3:10:22 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove your spouse policy from the existing account. They will help you with removing the policy or else you shall also ask for the user ID of the policy.

• amiya ranjan sahu

7/9/2018 4:48:12 PM | Reply

hello sir,
    previously i deposited my premium through agent by online. now i created a ID and when i added the account to my ID , It shown as the account already linked with another aid. how can i remove the account from agent ID and added to my ID. As the agent is no more.

2/13/2019 3:08:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove your policy from the existing account.

• Anil Chandrakant lalge

7/26/2018 11:31:27 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

2/9/2019 11:11:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You had to add your daughter as your family member uner Profile Management -> Family Information. Post updating your profile with your family information, you will be able to add your daughter policy into your account.

• Raghavendra Mane

8/8/2018 10:14:26 PM | Reply

Hi Team,
    I have 2 user I'd and password so I am unable update the A chat number phone number and email however unable to update as I am getting error like your pan is associated with other user I'd
    Please suggest us to close both user I'd and so I can create new one or help us to delete one user I'd
    Quick response is very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Raghavendra Mane
    9845210179
    7757001879

2/9/2019 11:09:45 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall delete the PAN number from the first account or else you shall remove the policies from the second account and shall add all the policies into a single account in which your PAN has already been updated.

• Mohammad Arif Shekh

8/29/2018 4:30:55 PM | Reply

Sir,
    My wife have a LIC Policy and an user id (online account) for the same. Now i want to add her policy with my user id.
    Please help to add her policy with mY acccount.

Thanks,
    Arif

2/9/2019 11:06:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will not be able to add a single policy in 2 accounts. So, you shall delete the policy from your spouse account (Basic Services -> Policy Status -> Click on Delete icon) and then you shall add the policy into your account

• Amit

2/13/2019 2:47:02 PM | Reply

Delete Icon is not appearing in Basic Services -> Policy Status.

Pls suggest the way out.

2/13/2019 3:07:37 PM | Reply

Hi,
          You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com which is LIC's customer support team, asking them to close the account of your spouse. Please send the email from the registered mail ID of the policy for authentication