PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

Add / Enroll new LIC policies to your existing LIC online account

If you hold one or more policies of LIC either on your name or for your family members, you shall maintain all the policies into a single LIC online account. Having an online LIC account would be helpful for you to pay the premium of those polices, check the next due dates, get the premium paid receipt anytime, etc.

If you already have a LIC online account, you shall add the further policies of yourself / your spouse / children into the same account by following the below given steps.

If you hold a policy and if you do not hold an online account, you shall create one by clicking here and then you shall follow the below steps to add the further policies to your newly created account.

1.       To add your own policies to your account:

If you had already created your online LIC account with one of your policies and now if you would like to add one or more policies of yourself, you shall login to your account by clicking here.

Once logged in, you shall click on the e-Services Tools -> Enroll Polices menu on the left side bottom of your home page. The Enrolled polices list would appear and you will be able to find a link at the bottom – Click to Enroll New Policies as shown in the below image.

You shall click on the link to enroll new polices and you shall select the number of polices to be enrolled now. Then, you will be asked to enter Policy No and Premium. Enter the premium without Service Tax and exactly as per your policy receipt. Your Name will be available by default. After entering the details, and clicking on Enroll Your polices, your policy would be successfully enrolled and will be added to the list of enrolled polices.

2.       To add the polices of your Spouse & Children:

To add the policies of your spouse or your children to your LIC account, you have to update your profile with the details of your spouse and children. To update your profile, got to e-Services Tools -> Update Profile.

Under Marital Status Information, Select – Married

(Even if it has been already selected as Married, Select Married option once again so that you will get the options to fill your spouse and Children details.)

Once the details like Name, Date of Birth and Working Status are entered, you shall click on Submit to save your details.

After successful updation of your profile, you shall follow the steps given in Step – 1 to enroll the policies of either your Spouse or Children

Comments (35) -

• sunit

2/6/2017 3:04:07 PM | Reply

I added my daughter's policy in my account. Now I am want to pay her policy premium online but getting an alert saying "Premium should be paid on the policy in your name only". So, Can I not pay my daughter's policy premium online from my account?

Please help.

• PolicyTray

2/7/2017 11:22:47 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Since you are he proposer of your daughter's policy, you shall very well pay the premium for your daughter's policy.

• jayant kumar satpathy

2/13/2017 3:57:48 PM | Reply

I ahve updated my profile. I have added my spouse name and date of birth. While enrolment of my spouse lic no. there is an error message is coming. No enrolment done.

• sanjeev

2/25/2017 9:55:15 AM | Reply

sir how to enroll my ECS debit cutting policy in my lic account.

actully i tried but it shows error

• Jayanthan Kannan

6/27/2017 7:54:41 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

I am unable to enroll my wife and daughter policy. Please help me to get resolve.

• Umesh Gupta

7/10/2017 8:09:38 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

• vishal kayarkar

7/11/2017 1:29:20 PM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no,relationship status not coming,it showing only self.what to do.

• Pooja B N

7/13/2017 7:17:22 AM | Reply

Hi,

Unable to add my other policy to already created policy profile on line.
    it simply says policy no is not valid/allowed

• DHEERAJ SINGH

8/14/2017 2:45:02 PM | Reply

hi
      i have a user id but i can not add my other policy

• sanjay barik

8/23/2017 5:32:26 PM | Reply

hi
    i have a user id but i can't add my daughter policy

• ujjal mitra

9/6/2017 7:54:16 PM | Reply

I think it is not possible

• MS

9/14/2017 2:35:34 AM | Reply

How to add Group policy in existing online account of LIC

• SAGAR

9/19/2017 3:53:04 PM | Reply

I want to add policy of my wife in my existing account, but there no option. How can I do it?

• Jagannth muduli

9/22/2017 9:49:11 AM | Reply

I am unable to enroll  my other policy .when I click on enroll policies it's open a different page

• judhistira behera

10/1/2017 2:01:52 PM | Reply

Very good

• Arjun Menon

10/9/2017 1:11:31 PM | Reply

How can i remove the spouse details added. I can't see a delete or remove option

• JANI BHASKAR A.

11/13/2017 11:34:43 AM | Reply

I have created profile and family information completely but 2 time add my child details. so how system delit detail of child in Family details.

• Abhyanand Mauar

12/5/2017 6:39:24 PM | Reply

I am trying to enroll new policy or update profile or change password but every time application is redirecting to home page. Please help how it works.

Application is really very bad as its not working properly.

• Ashok Pawar

12/16/2017 8:19:12 PM | Reply

Sir new Lic login account how to open customers

• Srinivas V

12/26/2017 1:07:21 PM | Reply

I have multiple LIC policies with multiple online accounts respectively. How can I combine all the policies to any one of my online accounts.

• PUNEET SHAH

12/26/2017 4:54:32 PM | Reply

sir,
    i have only one policy which is minor child policy how can login on lic portal before i use old portal and pay premium through portal but after new version of LIC portal i got this type of error- ""Your entry does not match with our records, please check the data entered. Kindly use User Id of old Portal if it is your first login to new portal; login through Email or Mobile permitted only for subsequent logins."" plz solve this issue to login

• Rohan

12/27/2017 10:24:23 AM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no

• ashok kumar

1/6/2018 10:13:14 PM | Reply

• vimalesh kumar saini

1/16/2018 8:11:59 PM | Reply

how many policy can be added with a singal account

• Vasudev

2/16/2018 10:57:58 AM | Reply

This policy is already enrolled under another User ID.

now i am going to add this policy no in my account how to add?

• siva

2/28/2018 9:07:35 PM | Reply

This LIC portal has more pain than use. Specially the nee portal.

• Guru Prasad

4/2/2018 2:56:52 PM | Reply

Hi,
    I have added my spouse details under my profile, but still i am not able to add my spouse policy..
    Kindly assist on this..

• Sujeet Thete

4/9/2018 6:47:04 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy on my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". I forgot the user id and if try to retrieve the user id then server replied that user id is not exist, So can i remove this policy from old id and add under new id
    Pleas help.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Sujeet Thete

• PADMA HANAGANDI

6/30/2018 2:24:07 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy of my spouse in my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". Actually I forgot the old ID. So how can i remove this from old ID and add in my id.
    Pleass help.
    Regards
    Padma Hanagandi

• amiya ranjan sahu

7/9/2018 4:48:12 PM | Reply

hello sir,
    previously i deposited my premium through agent by online. now i created a ID and when i added the account to my ID , It shown as the account already linked with another aid. how can i remove the account from agent ID and added to my ID. As the agent is no more.

• Anil Chandrakant lalge

7/26/2018 11:31:27 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

• Raghavendra Mane

8/8/2018 10:14:26 PM | Reply

Hi Team,
    I have 2 user I'd and password so I am unable update the A chat number phone number and email however unable to update as I am getting error like your pan is associated with other user I'd
    Please suggest us to close both user I'd and so I can create new one or help us to delete one user I'd
    Quick response is very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Raghavendra Mane
    9845210179
    7757001879

• Mohammad Arif Shekh

8/29/2018 4:30:55 PM | Reply

Sir,
    My wife have a LIC Policy and an user id (online account) for the same. Now i want to add her policy with my user id.
    Please help to add her policy with mY acccount.

Thanks,