PolicyTray

Insurance Blog

Add / Enroll new LIC policies to your existing LIC online account

If you hold one or more policies of LIC either on your name or for your family members, you shall maintain all the policies into a single LIC online account. Having an online LIC account would be helpful for you to pay the premium of those polices, check the next due dates, get the premium paid receipt anytime, etc.

If you already have a LIC online account, you shall add the further policies of yourself / your spouse / children into the same account by following the below given steps.

If you hold a policy and if you do not hold an online account, you shall create one by clicking here and then you shall follow the below steps to add the further policies to your newly created account.

1.     To add your own policies to your account:

If you had already created your online LIC account with one of your policies and now if you would like to add one or more policies of yourself, you shall login to your account by clicking here.

Once logged in, you shall click on the Basic Services -> Add New Policies menu on the left side as shown in the below image.

You shall enter the policy number you wish to add, select SELF in Relationship for your own policies or the relationship accordingly for your family members and then click on Sumbit, the policy will get added.

2.     To add the polices of your Spouse & Children:

To add the policies of your spouse or your children to your LIC account, you have to update your profile with the details of your spouse and children. To update your profile, got to Profile Management -> Update Profile.-> Family Information

After successful updation of your profile, you shall follow the steps given in Step – 1 to enroll the policies of either your Spouse or Children

Comments (143) -

• sunit

2/6/2017 3:04:07 PM | Reply

I added my daughter's policy in my account. Now I am want to pay her policy premium online but getting an alert saying "Premium should be paid on the policy in your name only". So, Can I not pay my daughter's policy premium online from my account?

Please help.

2/7/2017 11:22:47 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Since you are he proposer of your daughter's policy, you shall very well pay the premium for your daughter's policy.

• jayant kumar satpathy

2/13/2017 3:57:48 PM | Reply

I ahve updated my profile. I have added my spouse name and date of birth. While enrolment of my spouse lic no. there is an error message is coming. No enrolment done.

2/11/2019 10:54:43 AM | Reply

Hi,
      The date of birth of your spouse that you enter in the profile should match with the date of birth provided in the policy of your spouse. Also, there might be other reasons for error. Can you please share the exact error msg.

• sanjeev

2/25/2017 9:55:15 AM | Reply

sir how to enroll my ECS debit cutting policy in my lic account.

actully i tried but it shows error

2/11/2019 10:55:21 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please share the error message that you get

• Jayanthan Kannan

6/27/2017 7:54:41 PM | Reply

Hi Sir,

I am unable to enroll my wife and daughter policy. Please help me to get resolve.

2/11/2019 10:56:35 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your spouse and daughter information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Bosco

4/14/2020 1:56:18 PM | Reply

I already have a policy for my daughter enrolled in LIC portal 6 years ago- Children Money Back policy.

But Now, I am trying to add new policy which I had taken for her  in Jan 2020 ( SHe is 23 years now).  THe portal does not allow me to add... it displays this message.
        "" Cannot add a policy of a major child ""

• Mohan

5/14/2020 7:04:30 PM | Reply

Was there any solution to add a Major Child's Policy number in the account ?

• Umesh Gupta

7/10/2017 8:09:38 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

• vishal kayarkar

7/11/2017 1:29:20 PM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no,relationship status not coming,it showing only self.what to do.

2/11/2019 10:57:47 AM | Reply

Hi,
        Please update your profile with your son's information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Pooja B N

7/13/2017 7:17:22 AM | Reply

Hi,

Unable to add my other policy to already created policy profile on line.
    it simply says policy no is not valid/allowed

2/14/2019 1:17:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please check if the Date of Birth provided on both of your policies are same. LIC validates the date of birth when we add new policies.

• DHEERAJ SINGH

8/14/2017 2:45:02 PM | Reply

hi
      i have a user id but i can not add my other policy

2/14/2019 1:18:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please provide us the error message that you receive while adding your second policy so that we shall help.

• sanjay barik

8/23/2017 5:32:26 PM | Reply

hi
    i have a user id but i can't add my daughter policy

2/11/2019 10:58:57 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your daughter information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• ujjal mitra

9/6/2017 7:54:16 PM | Reply

I think it is not possible

• MS

9/14/2017 2:35:34 AM | Reply

How to add Group policy in existing online account of LIC

2/14/2019 3:00:31 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Currently, we cannot add Group insurance policy into individual customer account.

• SAGAR

9/19/2017 3:53:04 PM | Reply

I want to add policy of my wife in my existing account, but there no option. How can I do it?

2/11/2019 10:59:39 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your spouse information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• Jagannth muduli

9/22/2017 9:49:11 AM | Reply

I am unable to enroll  my other policy .when I click on enroll policies it's open a different page

2/14/2019 1:18:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      The application is working fine now. Please try adding your second policy now.

• judhistira behera

10/1/2017 2:01:52 PM | Reply

Very good

• Arjun Menon

10/9/2017 1:11:31 PM | Reply

How can i remove the spouse details added. I can't see a delete or remove option

2/14/2019 3:01:55 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Currently we do not have option to remove any family member information. Please write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove the respective family member from your account

• JANI BHASKAR A.

11/13/2017 11:34:43 AM | Reply

I have created profile and family information completely but 2 time add my child details. so how system delit detail of child in Family details.

2/14/2019 3:05:02 PM | Reply

• Abhyanand Mauar

12/5/2017 6:39:24 PM | Reply

I am trying to enroll new policy or update profile or change password but every time application is redirecting to home page. Please help how it works.

Application is really very bad as its not working properly.

2/14/2019 1:28:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      The issues on the application has been fixed and it is working good now. Please try now.

• Srinivas V

12/26/2017 1:07:21 PM | Reply

I have multiple LIC policies with multiple online accounts respectively. How can I combine all the policies to any one of my online accounts.

2/14/2019 7:58:05 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will be able to add the policies available on another account only after the policy is deleted from the existing account. You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com to close the accounts and then you shall add those policies into another account.

• PUNEET SHAH

12/26/2017 4:54:32 PM | Reply

sir,
    i have only one policy which is minor child policy how can login on lic portal before i use old portal and pay premium through portal but after new version of LIC portal i got this type of error- ""Your entry does not match with our records, please check the data entered. Kindly use User Id of old Portal if it is your first login to new portal; login through Email or Mobile permitted only for subsequent logins."" plz solve this issue to login

2/19/2019 1:20:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Please write a mail to - portalsupport@licindia.com asking them to  rectify the error.

• Rohan

12/27/2017 10:24:23 AM | Reply

Not able to add my son policy in my LIC account.after putting my lic policy no

2/11/2019 11:05:17 AM | Reply

Hi,
      Please update your profile with your son information. Only after updating your profile, you will be able to add other's policy

• ashok kumar

1/6/2018 10:13:14 PM | Reply

2/11/2019 12:06:34 PM | Reply

• vimalesh kumar saini

1/16/2018 8:11:59 PM | Reply

how many policy can be added with a singal account

2/11/2019 12:07:20 PM | Reply

Hi,
      As of now, we do not see any limit on the number of policies that can be added.

• Vasudev

2/16/2018 10:57:58 AM | Reply

This policy is already enrolled under another User ID.

now i am going to add this policy no in my account how to add?

2/13/2019 3:14:10 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You have to remove the policy from your existing user ID and only then you wil be able to add it to a new user ID.

• sathish

7/31/2020 11:17:01 AM | Reply

Hi

I have 2 user id in my LIC account one is my and another one is my wife. Now i want close or remove my wife
        online account because i want to add my wife account in my user id(using Soups account).
        kindly give solution (how to remove user id).

• siva

2/28/2018 9:07:35 PM | Reply

This LIC portal has more pain than use. Specially the nee portal.

• Guru Prasad

4/2/2018 2:56:52 PM | Reply

Hi,
    I have added my spouse details under my profile, but still i am not able to add my spouse policy..
    Kindly assist on this..

2/14/2019 7:59:21 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Can you please post the actual error message that you get so that we shall help

• Sujeet Thete

4/9/2018 6:47:04 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy on my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". I forgot the user id and if try to retrieve the user id then server replied that user id is not exist, So can i remove this policy from old id and add under new id
    Pleas help.
    Thanks
    Regards
    Sujeet Thete

2/13/2019 3:12:17 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to - bo_eps1@gmail.com asking them for the User ID for your policy number.

• PADMA HANAGANDI

6/30/2018 2:24:07 PM | Reply

Hello,
    I am trying to add the policy of my spouse in my lic portal account, but it's showing me the error message "This policy is already enrolled under another User ID". Actually I forgot the old ID. So how can i remove this from old ID and add in my id.
    Pleass help.
    Regards
    Padma Hanagandi

2/13/2019 3:10:22 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove your spouse policy from the existing account. They will help you with removing the policy or else you shall also ask for the user ID of the policy.

• amiya ranjan sahu

7/9/2018 4:48:12 PM | Reply

hello sir,
    previously i deposited my premium through agent by online. now i created a ID and when i added the account to my ID , It shown as the account already linked with another aid. how can i remove the account from agent ID and added to my ID. As the agent is no more.

2/13/2019 3:08:57 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com asking them to remove your policy from the existing account.

• Anil Chandrakant lalge

7/26/2018 11:31:27 AM | Reply

Not able to add my daughter policy in my LIC account.

2/9/2019 11:11:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You had to add your daughter as your family member uner Profile Management -> Family Information. Post updating your profile with your family information, you will be able to add your daughter policy into your account.

• Raghavendra Mane

8/8/2018 10:14:26 PM | Reply

Hi Team,
    I have 2 user I'd and password so I am unable update the A chat number phone number and email however unable to update as I am getting error like your pan is associated with other user I'd
    Please suggest us to close both user I'd and so I can create new one or help us to delete one user I'd
    Quick response is very much appreciated.
    Thanks
    Raghavendra Mane
    9845210179
    7757001879

2/9/2019 11:09:45 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You shall delete the PAN number from the first account or else you shall remove the policies from the second account and shall add all the policies into a single account in which your PAN has already been updated.

• Mohammad Arif Shekh

8/29/2018 4:30:55 PM | Reply

Sir,
    My wife have a LIC Policy and an user id (online account) for the same. Now i want to add her policy with my user id.
    Please help to add her policy with mY acccount.

Thanks,
    Arif

2/9/2019 11:06:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will not be able to add a single policy in 2 accounts. So, you shall delete the policy from your spouse account (Basic Services -> Policy Status -> Click on Delete icon) and then you shall add the policy into your account

• Amit

2/13/2019 2:47:02 PM | Reply

Delete Icon is not appearing in Basic Services -> Policy Status.

Pls suggest the way out.

2/13/2019 3:07:37 PM | Reply

Hi,
          You shall write a mail to bo_eps1@licindia.com which is LIC's customer support team, asking them to close the account of your spouse. Please send the email from the registered mail ID of the policy for authentication

• Arpit Agarwal

3/29/2019 9:31:31 PM | Reply

hello sir
    i added my father as a first spouse and i want to ADD MY MOTHER AS SECOND SPOUSE. BUT THERE IS NO OPTION.

10/4/2019 5:57:50 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Currently we do not have option to add multiple spouse. So please create a new account for your mother.

• Sanjay Lehekar

6/26/2019 2:16:49 PM | Reply

I have wrongly entered my spouse date of birth in LIC Poral profile. Now, I am unable to edit the same. Can you help me.

10/4/2019 5:59:15 PM | Reply

Hi,
      You will not be able to edit it online. Please write a mail to bo_eps1@gmail.com  asking them to update the same.

• PRAVEEN GANAPATI BAJANTRI

7/19/2019 3:56:30 PM | Reply

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I have 2 - LIC Online portal account with Different policies linked to each Account. Now i want to merge both or cancel one of them.

Kindly suggest how to do that. Since im facing problem every time whenever I want to login.

Nmae: Praveen Ganapati bajantri

Policy 1 :668014461

Policy 2: 634169524

10/4/2019 6:05:04 PM | Reply

Hi,
      Before you can add all the policies to a single account, you have to close the other account. To close one of the accounts, please write a mail to bo_eps@licindia.com asking them to close the account.

• Kuldeep Sharma

8/4/2019 3:34:06 PM | Reply

Hi,

I have not added child policy due to error "The date in this field must be equal to or after 05/08/2001".
    So Request you to please check and correct this issue.

10/4/2019 6:01:58 PM | Reply

Hi,
      If your child is more than 18 years old, you will not be able to add your child to your account. Rather, you shall create a new account for your child

• Sivakumar P

8/24/2019 10:11:10 AM | Reply

Is there any possible to add my mother LIC account in my login or i need to create a separate login for her????

• vinoth k

10/3/2019 3:10:27 PM | Reply

hi sivakumar

yes,it is  possible kindly update the details of your mother in your existing lic
      account

• Murugesan

10/4/2019 10:47:52 AM | Reply

hi sivakumar and vinoth

iam working in lic as marketting executive.you can only add your spouse and children details in your online account and you cannot your parent details.hope this info hepls you

• thanush p

10/4/2019 10:22:05 AM | Reply

hi
    can i add more than one lic policies  to my registered lic account?
    reply ASAP.

• Murugesan

10/4/2019 10:51:25 AM | Reply

yes,you can add all policy details to your online account

• Revathy

10/5/2019 12:50:08 PM | Reply

Sir,
    I have two kids,is it possible to add both of their
    lic policies to my existing account??

• Rakesh

10/5/2019 1:26:09 PM | Reply

Yes,you can add the kids details in your existing account but make sure that the details are provided correctly.

• Yogesh

10/7/2019 10:38:37 AM | Reply

Hi,
    I have a online account in LIC can i able to carry out my premium payments through online  ??

• Vijay

10/7/2019 11:28:15 AM | Reply

Hi Yogesh,
      yes, you can make your premium payments through online.

• Bhawan kishore

10/11/2019 4:15:34 PM | Reply

Hi,
          I took a policy from lic in last month i wish to maintain those details in separate online account is it possible?

• Narender

10/12/2019 10:59:03 AM | Reply

I could not able to add my daughter's policy details
    to my existing LIC account
    Help me.

• Lakshmi Praksh

10/12/2019 3:08:31 PM | Reply

Hi Narender,

First you have to update the details of your daughter to your account  and then you can add the policy details

• Thanish

10/14/2019 5:31:06 PM | Reply

Can I enroll my father policy details to my existing account?

• Seetha lakshmi

10/14/2019 6:11:44 PM | Reply

Hi,

No sir,you cannot enroll the parents policy details to your account only your spouse and children details can be added

• Krishna Moorthy

10/15/2019 6:29:45 PM | Reply

Today, I tried to enroll my spouse and children policy details but I couldn't make it
    it shows some error message
    help me

• Manjula P

10/16/2019 11:29:46 AM | Reply

Hi,

Kindly share the error message with us so that we can  help you further and also make sure that your account  is updated with the spouse and children details

• Ashok Chetri M

10/17/2019 6:27:53 PM | Reply

I have created a new lic account but i can't enroll my policy details to my account
    i don't know why?can you help me to resolve this

• Sundar Rajan

10/18/2019 11:19:40 AM | Reply

Hi,

Sir make sure that you have updated the details of policy and account correctly and then try to enroll the policy.

• Mijesh

10/23/2019 3:27:48 PM | Reply

Policy no is 9842555415454  help me to update my spouse and children details to my existing account

• Krystal

10/24/2019 11:29:30 AM | Reply

Hi,
           To update the details kindly login to your existing online account and you can find options there

• Nikitha Rajkumar

10/24/2019 6:16:03 PM | Reply

How can I recover my existing account?  because i need to get the previous  policy details.

• shakar P

10/29/2019 5:30:29 PM | Reply

Hi Nikitha,
                     kindly contact the branch for recover the existing account

• Adithya

11/1/2019 6:06:36 PM | Reply

Sir, help me to enroll my parents policy details to my existing account
    policy no is 9743563495734834 and 796534809580

• Babu

11/2/2019 2:50:41 PM | Reply

Hi,

You cannot enroll the parents details to your online account ,only the spouse and children accounts can be enrolled.

• Raghuwaran

11/5/2019 10:50:46 AM | Reply

I have already enrolled my spouse policy detaiils to my lic online account now, is it possible to enroll my son policy ???

• Muthu kumar

11/7/2019 11:06:54 AM | Reply

Hi,

yes sir you can enroll the son policy details to the online account

• Jayaprakash

11/6/2019 2:55:56 PM | Reply

Unable to child details in profile management when child DOB is before 2000

• Naveen M

11/8/2019 1:17:16 PM | Reply

Sir,
         You have to create a individual account for your son/daughter if their age exceeds 18.

• veera

11/26/2019 7:50:04 PM | Reply

i have lic login id when i am adding policy is says date of birth is not matching how to add  kindly advice

• Jithesh

12/9/2019 11:40:40 AM | Reply

It shows an error, Incorrect Policy Number or Date of Birth in the policy does not match with Date of Birth in profile. If this policy belongs to spouse /child, Please confirm that spouse /child is added in Profile Management menu and select relevant option on this page, when I try to add my policies under my account. I could only add one and got the above error when I try to add my other policies.

• Jignesh R Patel

2/22/2020 12:19:12 AM | Reply

Earlier my minor daughter policy was added into my log in. now she becomes a major (+ 18 years). so her policy is not shown in my list of policies and i am unable to remove er name from list of child. I tried to register her new log in but it refuse to add that policy and answer is coming that this policy is already registered. now how to resolve this. please guide.  Thank you

• Alisha Silva

2/27/2020 10:10:19 AM | Reply

One of my policies was enrolled on the lic app on my mother's phone and now she doesn't use that phone anymore. Im trying to add that policy on my phone and I'm getting an error stating this policy is already enrolled. I tried writing an email to the support team as well but no use.

• Sundar Raman

3/13/2020 3:39:54 PM | Reply

Now i want to deregister my mother's online account a/c and to be registered under my lic login
    When trying to register her policy no under my user, it complaining the policy has already registered under another user and i am not able to delete or deactivate her policy / online account.

• Bijan Kumar Bairagi

3/16/2020 11:22:03 AM | Reply

It is better way to deposit LICI policy payment  through online .
    As per your guide line, online payment has been made.

Thanking all of you.

• Sp dwiwedi

4/8/2020 11:32:27 AM | Reply

Sir, any option to add my parents policy in my user ID, like spouse and children

• vinushankar

4/8/2020 9:37:40 PM | Reply

Sir / Madam ,

I want to add my wife's LIC account with my login . My wife already had a online account. How can i add her account with my login.                                                               Note : I added her details in Family members .

• Pavithra

4/20/2020 2:32:39 PM | Reply

Sir/Madam,

When I try to register my spouse LIC policy number in the registered account in the portal I get message that the policy number is already enrolled whereas we have not enrolled it. I tried mailed to portal_support@licindia.com along with the screenshot of the message but the delivery failed as the email address couldn't be found.
    Can you please help?

• Brijendra singh Rajput

5/4/2020 3:51:41 PM | Reply

Dear sir,

I have two LIC policy, one to me and second of my wife but both login ID & password are different.
    I want to link spouse policy link with my policy.
    Please suggest.

• Rakesh Sahoo

5/15/2020 9:00:36 AM | Reply

Dear Team,

I would like to add my parent  LIC number to my existing id but that option is not available in the https://ebiz.licindia.in
    Can you please mail me so that i can share few details to check the premium status of it

• Syed Rehan Ali

7/11/2020 6:09:52 PM | Reply

When I am to going add my another policies in existing one a window popped out with the message that this policy is already enrolled. Now what I should do to make my all policies on single Id.

• Yadav Upadhya

7/13/2020 10:12:10 AM | Reply

By mistake i have deleted an LIC policy from my portal. now I want it again in my portal, please help me to add it in the same portal.

• Paresh

10/30/2020 10:19:18 AM | Reply

How? I intentionally want to delete but could not found an option.

Pls guide.

• Yadav Upadhya

7/13/2020 10:32:09 AM | Reply

I have one more problem that I have two account in lic portal, 1. my own and 2. my spouse. Is it possible to merge together.

• Nagaraju M

7/14/2020 9:33:50 PM | Reply

I would like to add my parents policies to my account. But I would able to see only Spouse, child to add to my existing account. Please let me know the options is available or not.

• Ramesh Chand

8/21/2020 2:35:41 PM | Reply

I enrolled one LIC in the name of daughter in 2012 when she was minor.  Now she is adult of her age of 21.  I want to add her policy in in my family member as child.  Please guide me.

• Kumar

9/3/2020 3:03:37 PM | Reply

Hi,
    Actually my son policy details already added into my wife's customer portal . Can I  transfer this policy details into my customer portal?

• Hannah

9/30/2020 12:48:19 PM | Reply

I have two different login portal, one to me, and second to my husband. Both login ID & password are different.
    Is it possible to link both the policies in the same portal.?

• vikrant patil

10/10/2020 8:08:30 PM | Reply

The date in this field must be equal to or after 11/10/2002.
    Son policy adding is not able. As his birth date 26/08/2001.
    Please suggest what is the issue

• Ganesh Prabhu

11/18/2020 8:42:19 PM | Reply

I am getting below error while enrolling my son LIC policy. I have added correct DD/MM/YYYY format. My son DOB is 11/12/1999. I was able to add my daughter Policy.

Error: The date in this field must be equal to or after 19/11/2002

• Reyassuddin Ahmed

11/21/2020 6:26:17 PM | Reply

I was trying to create my account online but unable to do so as I am getting a message " Invalid Premium Amount"

• Satish Kumar Khattri

12/8/2020 6:46:51 PM | Reply

while adding my child's policy in my account, error showing that date of birth is invalid

• Rishi

12/20/2020 1:08:04 AM | Reply

Currently, I am unable to add her policy under my user ID as it says the policy is already enrolled under another user ID. Can you please help me to delete my other user ID.

• Logesh Ramamoorthy

1/30/2021 4:56:04 AM | Reply

I want to add my Mother's Policy in my account but I get option only to add Spouse & Child. How to add my parent;s policy in my account?

• S Patel

3/4/2021 10:55:28 AM | Reply

I have take my 8 year child policy.
    I am not able to create profile as it is asking birth year should be before 2003.
    I am also not able to register myself with my birth date as i am not holding any policy on my name.
    Please tell my how can i proceed.

• GOWTHAMI M

3/26/2021 11:23:03 AM | Reply

I have mistakenly deleted my own policy from my login. I took loan against this policy now im unable to pay the loan amount also. Hindly help to add my policy to my login

• Ganesh Deshmukh

4/9/2021 7:43:06 AM | Reply

I have taken New Policy for my kid recently. Policy number is 915333061. While adding it in lic app it is showing error.
    Please help

• DHAWAL BOGHANI

5/3/2021 10:52:28 PM | Reply

When i am trying to make payment offline against my policy it shows the error that policy details not matching with our records